Warhamsters Game Night (2/27)

SigurdBC

Hey folks, I just wanted to get this thread going to announce that I will be bringing my copy of Zombicide: Green Horde to play with folks on Tuesday night. I'm super excited to finally get to play this game with you guys. The core box came with six survivors, so I'll be looking for five other folks to join me. If you are a Zombicide veteran and have a survivor that you personally would like to play instead of the ones that came in the core box, by all means bring them along and hopefully they don't roll 1s for you. Just let me know who's interested below and we'll have a great time slaughtering orc zombies in a couple of days. 

15 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Hey folks, I just wanted to get this thread going to announce that I will be bringing my copy of Zombicide: Green Horde to play with folks on Tuesday night. I'm super excited to finally get to play this game with you guys. The core box came with six survivors, so I'll be looking for five other folks to join me. If you are a Zombicide veteran and have a survivor that you personally would like to play instead of the ones that came in the core box, by all means bring them along and hopefully they don't roll 1s for you. Just let me know who's interested below and we'll have a great time slaughtering orc zombies in a couple of days. 

pencil me in please Grom wants to slay in the name of Crom  (possibly trademarked but public domain...) I get up super early this week but only work 8 hours now.