Looking For Ancient, Realm of Chaos Era Marines

elvenheat

As title. The single piece, mono-pose, 100% metal ones, You guys remember em'.

I'd love to get a hold of a bunch of the World Eaters(especially the Boltgun guys), Thousand Sons, Plague Marines and Noise Marines.

I'd also be interested in the old metal Havocs and special weapon mono-pose guys too.

I have cash, bare metal Necrons and bare metal Orks to trade.

Thanks!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, elvenheat said:

I'd love to get a hold of a bunch of the World Eaters(especially the Boltgun guys), Thousand Sons, Plague Marines and Noise Marines.

I'd also be interested in the old metal Havocs and special weapon mono-pose guys too.

Thanks!

Good luck on your quest, though this is a good place to start, as I know there are hoarders on these boards 🙂

There are also some good FB groups for oldhammer type minis.

1 hour ago, elvenheat said:

Thanks!

Would you be painting them and using them? Or would you be reselling them? Some other purpose?

Anyway, the RT era models produced very few sculpts of the cult troops. I have some of the mono-pose guys. Though the reality is that any of the mono-pose models would make great cult troops if just painted right.

So I have a Keeper of Secrets in Blister that I want to trade for another Keeper of Secrets with a different head.  If by the chance of 1 in a million that you happen to have a Keeper of Secrets you'd swap for another one, I'd go there.

I realize this is a bit out of left field but it's not every day I see people asking to trade ROC Era Chaos.