Guardian Games Blitzmania information, scheduling and resources

Weav

11 hours ago, Burk said:

im open for many games.  any takers?  can open early

22 hours ago, Weav said:

I’m playing @evil_ash at 12:30 at WOW on Sat

I might be able to chew through the leash and find freedom for a Saturday game, 12:30ish is possible if nothing else than to pop in and grab some results sheets for future games.

ATTN: Blood Bowl players! Once again, this Sunday at 2pm we will be playing Blitzmania at Guardian Games. I won't be in attednance, I'll be in Canada at a big Blood Bowl tournament, but my man @Bosco will be there to facilitate the fun. Schedule some games! Play! Have fun!

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 9.24.09 PM.png

On 5/31/2018 at 9:26 PM, Weav said:

ATTN: Blood Bowl players! Once again, this Sunday at 2pm we will be playing Blitzmania at Guardian Games. I won't be in attednance, I'll be in Canada at a big Blood Bowl tournament, but my man @Bosco will be there to facilitate the fun. Schedule some games! Play! Have fun!

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 9.24.09 PM.png

I'll be there a bit before 2pm if anyone is looking for a game.

• Like 1

It's late in the second half, and Blitzmania is almost over! This Sunday is the FINAL day to submit your Blitzmania Blood Bowl match reports to me, or drop them off at The Critical Sip. Currently, @Bosco leads all Guardian Games Blitzmania League participants, having played eleven games and has nineteen points. Will anyone catch Elvish Presleys and win the McMurty's Spamburgers Coach Of The Year Award? There's less than a week before we find out.

• Like 1

Just now, Burk said:

@bosco   do you need a game?

I'm supposed to be playing Necromunda at Ordo today, otherwise I'd be down. 

I'm hoping I can achieve some degree of competency in time I'm hoping to play in the S.E.R.I.E.S. event if there is space.

1 hour ago, Bosco said:

I'm supposed to be playing Necromunda at Ordo today, otherwise I'd be down. 

I'm hoping I can achieve some degree of competency in time I'm hoping to play in the S.E.R.I.E.S. event if there is space.

Based on sales there will be space

And the Blitzmania is OVER! Thank you all for participating, following posts and for your love of Blood Bowl. If you’re a board gamer and have never given Blood Bowl a chance, let me know...it’s much more a board game than a miniature game. I think you’d like it.

Now the awards! 

Bloodweiser Best Newcomer award (Best New Player): Marcus Hanan! @Deathbot

Jim Johnson’s Lifetime Bereavement Award (Most Games Played): Jesse McCormack! @Bosco

Zug’s Anger Management Award (Most TD’s): Jesse McCormack! @Bosco

Spike! Magazine Most Vicious Player Award (Most Casualties): Mark Burckhard! @Burk

McMurty’s Spamburgers Coach Of The Year Award (Most League Points/GGBL Champion): Jesse McCormack! @Bosco

Jesse played the most games (11), had the most touchdowns (20), and the most Blitzmania league points (19) making him the Guardian Games Blitzmania League Champion and the McMurty’s Spamburgers Coach Of The Year! Congrats Jesse!

4D688029-43EE-4EA1-AE77-5B57DF1BD601.jpeg

10438530-95A0-4377-9107-964B9F564A1B.jpeg

7A8A5594-8516-4BBE-91E1-6F1A2FC5F75E.jpeg

A961CA8E-5E88-47D1-93AE-01D79DBDAA24.jpeg

DEADF13B-313D-437E-894F-AFD69926FFB9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Weav unpinned this topic