Repressor Trio

Frowbakk

54 minutes ago, Romans832 said:

WTF is that crap?
Almost had a moment of decency...

A commentary on the usage of kaiju to depict frustrations and continue shifting blaim, while simultaneously being hypocritical about the behaviors utilizing stop motion papercraft, all voiced by, and staring as Hyralius, the actor portrayed in pretres gif. 

Whatever it is, it isn't on topic ^_^

I'm being repressed.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

A commentary on the usage of kaiju to depict frustrations and continue shifting blaim, while simultaneously being hypocritical about the behaviors utilizing stop motion papercraft, all voiced by, and staring as Hyralius, the actor portrayed in pretres gif.

Awesome thank you, that explains much...

I thought that's what they were going for and appreciate your clarification, thank you.

• Thanks 1

You named them yet?

May I suggest:

Facical aquatic ceremony

Watery Tart

Moistened Bint

*Note* I'm not some crumpet munchin, tea drinker so I have no idea where "Bint" lies on the insult spectrum, nor what "Bint" is actually referring/referencing/implying.

**NoteNote**

Sweet looking Repressors! Simple and elegant, great job. Where are the dozer blades from? Is that a kit, kitbash or scratch build?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Scratch build. Made from Evergreen Rod/Sheet/Etc. plastic from the RC/Model Train hobby store.

The real Repressor Dozer Ram has seven triangular sections, but my versions have nine because I want the Dozer Ram to be just a tiny bit wider than the front of the tank.

Magnetized, of course. Just like the Turret and Heavy Flamer and additional Storm Bolter.

Had my water heater decide all my wife's boxes of books she moved out of her classroom needed some irrigation, so I've been dealing with that for most of this week.

Was going to cast up hatches for the firing points, but now I'm leaning towards Plastic Card hatches and get some semi-circular rod for the hinges.

Plus half of the stuff I thought I'd trade pretre for when he drives north this weekend already got snagged by someone else while I was mopping out my garage. Them's the breaks.

At least this project has raised my confidence with scratch building so I'll get to converting the new Knights and Armigers to look like their old Lucius pattern boxy epic counterparts.

• Like 2