Vostroyans Made to Order

WestRider

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/12/23/23rd-dec-coming-your-way-this-christmasgw-homepage-post-1/

On Christmas Day, a new wave of Made to Order miniatures will appear – and they’re dressed in red and wearing big hats. What could be more appropriate for the day? They are, of course, the classic Vostroyan Firstborn Astra Militarum miniatures, and a whole range of them will be available for one week only.

MTOChristmasDay-Dec23-VostroyanPlatoon-C

MTOChristmasDay-Dec23-VostroyanTroopers-

These models will be perfect for creating a force of elite Astra Militarum to add to an existing Imperial army, or as the start of a new collection. You could use them as veterans alongside plastic Cadians as your line troops, or maybe create a small Detachment to accompany Inquisitor Greyfax or Eisenhorn into battle. However you choose to use them, you’ll only be able to order them for one week, so don’t miss your chance!

• Thanks 1

Hmm... I did just buy several hundred dollars worth of Imperial Fists for my new army. After playing Imperial Guard for nearly twenty-five years, I thought it was time to put aside the Guard for a while.

But thirty-two of them can’t be that expensive, right?

I can stop there.

I can stop anytime I want to...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Ish said:

Hmm... I did just buy several hundred dollars worth of Imperial Fists for my new army. After playing Imperial Guard for nearly twenty-five years, I thought it was time to put aside the Guard for a while.

But thirty-two of them can’t be that expensive, right?

I can stop there.

I can stop anytime I want to...

Go for it!