Reaper Minis Australia Fire Relief

Ish

Reaper Miniatures have put together a set of special miniatures to raise funds to aid the work being done, by the RSPCA South Australia, to help ease the suffering of animals impacted by the bushfires.

For each miniature purchased, Reaper will donate $7.50 to the RSPCA.

They have already donated the production and tooling costs and $5,000 to get the ball rolling, and have already raised over $12,000 in total.

image.jpeg.d3b8fe69a7acdf9c4d74d68357638111.jpeg
image.jpeg.2faf8505fd5c0754540512a66fee0862.jpeg

image.jpeg.f8a6d70f30fe526027abcc6e6c21bfa2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Munkie said:

I tried, but the website won't let me complete the order. Keeps telling me my postal code is incomplete.  Even looked up the +4 digits. No good.

Hopefully they're not missing out on a lot of donations due to a poorly functioning website...

Did it specifically say “postal code” rather than ZIP code? If so, double check that you didn’t inadvertently put Canada or some other country in the country box... or that clicking or scrolling someplace else on the page didn’t accidentally reset the country box.

I deal with a boatload of poorly designed web forms all day at work, this probably happens to me twice a week. 

• Thanks 1