Heroquest Wanted

Talapas

You might have an easier time commissioning someone with a 3D printer to make them for you. There's a bazillion files out there that are pretty much perfect copies of the HeroQuest minis; they're not official, and unless you get someone with a good resin printer, they probably won't look quite as good, but you'd be more reliably able to get just what you want in the quantities you need. I'd offer my own printer, but it's an FDM machine, so the detail wouldn't be quite as good, and I've got a massive backlog of printing I need to do.

48 minutes ago, Sgt. Rock said:

You might have an easier time commissioning someone with a 3D printer to make them for you. There's a bazillion files out there that are pretty much perfect copies of the HeroQuest minis; they're not official, and unless you get someone with a good resin printer, they probably won't look quite as good, but you'd be more reliably able to get just what you want in the quantities you need. I'd offer my own printer, but it's an FDM machine, so the detail wouldn't be quite as good, and I've got a massive backlog of printing I need to do.

Yeah, I’ve seen some stuff out there.   Unfortunately I’ve been afflicted with the collector gene and need everything to be original.   It’s all good though. They aren’t super rare, I was just hoping to find some here locally before hitting up the interwebs.  A lot of old fantasy players would have a few hiding in their collections from time to time.  

• Like 1