A less derpy Invader ATV

Sgt. Rock

This is true, and I've always liked the look of those little guys. Still, I just could never bring myself to build one, because it never had a game equivalent, and I wanted to keep my Land Speeders for what they are. I might make one now, though, if I can shoehorn some Primaris drivers in there.

• Like 1

The third-party bitz market was quick to develop conversion kits that fixed the derpy design of the Taurox, Storm Raven, Dreadknight, and various other designs from GW that almost-but-not-quite worked. I have no doubt that the Ultramar-io Kart will be fixed soon enough. (All it really needs is a less go-kart looking front-end.)

I’m also tempted to try to fit a classic Space Marines Attack Bike side-car to one of the new Primaris Outrider bike... The rear half of the Outrider bike looks to have the same (or very similar) dimensions to the older bikes. Swap the torso of the old gunner for an Intercessor, replace the heavy bolter with a gatling gun... Done.

• Like 1