Enfilade 2021

Wolf pack 6

I have heard back from the organizers of Enfilade that we now have 10 tables for the tourney. I have opened up spots and will be reaching out to people that had emailed wanting to sign up when we were full at 16 players. Now we need to make sure that we can fill the tables with terrain. I'll be tallying and confirming with those of you who have indicated that you can help with terrain so we don't leave tables empty.

• Like 1

Ok this post will focus on terrain to make sure we have enough for the tourney. I have looked through the previous communications and have a tally of the following for terrain.

Name:                                  Terrain for # tables

Jake / Souldier3 -                3 tables

Steve / Zeke -                      2 tables

Chris L. / Wolfpack6 -          1 table

Joseph M. / Lord Hanaur  - 1 table

Derek / Jagdoberst -           1 table

Joshua / Rena -                    1 table

Ben P. / Bpoli7 -                   2 tables

That makes for 10 tables with Zekes desert / africa table in reserve if needed. If you who are providing terrain and tables could get to the tournament early (say 30 min) so that you can bring your terrain in and get it set up before people start rolling in for player check in I think that would be best.

Thank you all for helping out. I can host as T.O. but without your terrain support this tournament would not be happening.

If each of you could do a quick post confirming the above I would appreciate that.

On 8/23/2021 at 12:55 PM, Souldier3 said:

Ok this post will focus on terrain to make sure we have enough for the tourney. I have looked through the previous communications and have a tally of the following for terrain.

Name:                                  Terrain for # tables

Jake / Souldier3 -                3 tables

Steve / Zeke -                      2 tables

Chris L. / Wolfpack6 -          1 table

Joseph M. / Lord Hanaur  - 1 table

Derek / Jagdoberst -           1 table

Joshua / Rena -                    1 table

Ben P. / Bpoli7 -                   2 tables

That makes for 10 tables with Zekes desert / africa table in reserve if needed. If you who are providing terrain and tables could get to the tournament early (say 30 min) so that you can bring your terrain in and get it set up before people start rolling in for player check in I think that would be best.

Thank you all for helping out. I can host as T.O. but without your terrain support this tournament would not be happening.

If each of you could do a quick post confirming the above I would appreciate that.

I got the terrain you need.  🙂

Might need some help with terrain. Forgot my forests as I've been focused on trying to get my units painted enough to look decent. Some roads would be nice as mine are rather temporary. Would suggest resorting to the backup desert table otherwise, but can still bring all I have with me to help in whatever way I can. I apologize for laying this out last second.