dear god of drunk English gits

TW_Haines

Dear god of drunk English Gits, I know I dont pray to you often (ok well ever, but come on I am Irish,  my people and your people dont realy get along). That being said, I need you to watch over Games Workshop and smash dar bloody ead in if da muss up Da Ork book.

My offerings to you lord of the little island that was to big for its britches. Are as follows!

1 willing to sit threw a soccer game

2 not drink weak American piss water....( I mean Budweiser)

3 Stop making fun of the fact brits cant make a car where the electrical system works

4 listen to even more bad punkrock from my misspent youth

5 Play propa orkz wit trukkz an boyz wit choppas

Thank you for hearing me lord god of Britain aka Winston Churchhill

TW Haines

• Like 5

LOL at all of it!

Being English i have a small retort!

1,Its called "Football" The US and Canada are the only places that call it soccer! (grrrrrr)

2, Any light beer over here is "Piss Water" I am so grateful Portland has a decent amount of good breweries! 

3, Aston Martin isn't a bad car is it?! :)

4, Im sure there was as much US bad punk as well as ours! 

5, Yes Yes And Yes! The owner of my local store decided he wanted to sound like me and play orks with a London Accent and does it awfully! 

On a side not I hop the Ork book makes them as fun as they have been in the past and brings them up to scratch in 7th! Fingers crossed! The rumors look promising! 

Being English i have a small retort!

1,Its called "Football" The US and Canada are the only places that call it soccer! (grrrrrr)

They're called buses, not lorries!  Cars should be on the right side of the road!  Whatever, we call it soccer, get over it.  Also, as I'm sure we've all already heard, the word "soccer" is an English construction, not American.

• Like 2

They're called buses, not lorries!  Cars should be on the right side of the road!  Whatever, we call it soccer, get over it.  Also, as I'm sure we've all already heard, the word "soccer" is an English construction, not American.

LOL Buses are still called buses! Our English Lorries are what you call Semi's! (Get it right man!) LOL

It may be an English construction but as i mentioned its only the US and Canada that call it that! Tut tut! (The US always wants to just that bit different,) :)

Dear god of drunk English Gits, I know I dont pray to you often (ok well ever, but come on I am Irish,  my people and your people dont realy get along). That being said, I need you to watch over Games Workshop and smash dar bloody ead in if da muss up Da Ork book.

My offerings to you lord of the little island that was to big for its britches. Are as follows!

1 willing to sit threw a soccer game

2 not drink weak American piss water....( I mean Budweiser)

3 Stop making fun of the fact brits cant make a car where the electrical system works

4 listen to even more bad punkrock from my misspent youth

5 Play propa orkz wit trukkz an boyz wit choppas

Thank you for hearing me lord god of Britain aka Winston Churchhill

TW Haines

1: Soccer's just fancy Pong. Picture the Atari screen with more players...

2: I'm in Oregon and German by blood. Budwiser's for people not looking for taste, but also too weak of stamina to have honest alcohol (Looking at you, Everclear. As far as tasteless, cheap alcohol goes, you're the best.)

3-4: Don't really follow these, must be a news thing.

5: Proppa Orks needs More Random tablez. Orks should never be a tourney army, they should be far too random to be a tourney army. Also, GW, please, please fix da lootas and da looted wagonz like they were an edition ago, so much kooler.

Pax the joke about brit cars is old in the 60s-80s you could not keep the 6 volt system working, also the jag was notorious for being in the shop for electrical work.

Bad British Punk is a 70s-80s thing bands like the damned, Exploited, sex pistols, and the worst of all Crass.

Lol never looked at soccer as pong with more players, but yes that is so true.