Bridgetown Hobbies closing

mightyatom13

• 2 weeks later...

I just left there. There is a lot of FoW Vietnam stuff, quite a few single blisters of regular FoW, a bunch of PSC 15mm minis, and a lot of FoW books.

Lots of Warhammer stuff (i don't know much about it) and a bunch of Warmachine blisters. A bunch of paints.

PSC also makes 28mm soviets. They had soviet AT guns and heavy weapons teams, which i picked up for Bolt Action. i also got some bombed out building for my Bolt Action Stalingrad table.

Yeah, I went today at lunch ... some FOW stuff left ... but mostly Russians ... and a few current books ... they have allot of older books. They had two FOW Corner houses over on the other side of the store where Mightyatom picked up his houses .... a few days ago anyways ... but they were gone today .... Doh!!! Did you get those Teran.Shannara? Stuff is moving fast ... I was in line and people were laying down hundreds of dollars. They are supposed to go till August 8th but I think they will be cleaned out well before that. It is sad ... regardless of some of the issues with Bridgetown .... they have been a fixture on Sandy forever .... Like watching an estate sale of someone you knew ... even though ... there I was ... in line waiting my turn to cash in.