Tuesday - 15 July

Raak

I'd love to play some infinity on Tuesday; say between 3ish and  6ish? Only catch - you'd have to bring both armies

.... yeah ... I know; yet still I have hope.

Aw, spit. Jon, we may be destined to never play 40k, but I might have an emergency OFCC meeting on Tuesday because Princess Shae's schedule changed. If so, I could still bring a couple of Infinity forces if you don't mind a Nomad on Nomad battle. from 6:30 to 8:00. I'll let you know ASAP.  Really sorry!

If so - name one Infinity mechanic you're comfortable with, and one mechanic you'd like to learn.

Jon, I have to drop our 40k game (and switch to Infinity, if you'd like). Which of these are you most tickled by, and I'll make a couple of lists for you to learn the components you want:

Hacking

Camo

Close Combat

Zero V and Multispectral visors

TAGs

Remotes

Airborne Deployment

Nomad Filth (Guided Missile Launchers + Hacking Device Plus)

Link Teams

Irregular/Impetuous Troops

Anything else you can think of

My plan would be to make a small gimmick list and a small all-comers list, so you could see how stuff works, what their counters are, etc.

so im confused. John, are you getting a game with Jim or are we playing Saga?

Hmmm... I think Jim and I have some Infinity but I was late seeing the message so I'm not sure what's up. I'm planning on Infinity unless I hear from Jim but will bring 4 points of Vikings or Princes of Rus as backup in case he has OFCC stuff and you guys have a slot open up.

Jon, I have to drop our 40k game (and switch to Infinity, if you'd like). Which of these are you most tickled by, and I'll make a couple of lists for you to learn the components you want:

Hacking

Camo

Close Combat

TAGs

Remotes

Airborne Deployment

Link Teams

Irregular/Impetuous Troops

Anything else you can think of

My plan would be to make a small gimmick list and a small all-comers list, so you could see how stuff works, what their counters are, etc.

Just checked the thread and saw this.

Interested in (among the other awesomeness:

Hacking

Picking up from where we left off last week, I'd say that impetuous/irregular orders, more camo (it's important), smoke, and close combat would probably be the best next stage, IMO.

Jim: Skip what I said  above and insert what Brad suggested. There'll be time aplenty for the cool bells and whistles I suppose :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.