Star Wars Holiday Special - 12/5 @ 7:30 Kiggins Theater, Vancouver FREE

daleroller

:biggrin:    This Friday December 5th at 7:30 pm the Kiggins Theater in Vancouver, Washington will be playing the infamous STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL on the big screen. Entrance is free.

This TV classic features the first on screen appearance of Bobba Fett and also introduces Chewbacca's family, Lumpy, Itchy Malla. Come celebrate Lifeday with us and May the FORCE be with you.

• Like 1

I went there with my friend Jaime. We both had a great time. The theater played the new Force Awakens trailer. Then it played a couple of fan films, George Lucas in Love and I think maybe Troops. Their copy of the Holiday Special was crisp and clean. Best copy I have ever seen. After the show we hung out at Guardians Games for awhile and then off back to Salem. 

I had to work...NEXT DOOR!   I was so pissed that I had to stand one door away while this was going on.  We got a good amount of business from it, but I was still pissed.   I need to ask Dan if he still has a copy of it on hand.  He might owe me a favor, maybe I can just borrow the theatre from him for a night.

• Like 1