AoS list building

This was posted on some European forums. Looks like it is from some people on warseer. http://www.aoscomp.org.

Another one to consider:)

Looks like its mostly just the point values of 8th edition,which is certainly better than nothing and should provide a fairly even fight.

Im not sold on the need to go with a full on point system like previous editions,It seems the game is pretty toned down across the board.Im more on board with a very mild point system just to help players get some idea of what to expect when setting up pick up games:)

• Like 1

OK,so we kinda wrecked Azyr comp last night and its all Nathanvoodoo and Steel Angel`s fault! LOL

j/k

We did another team battle with my Stormcasts and a small detatchement of Bretonnian`s along with my Son and his Lizardmen taking on the Werewolf(VC) proxie army of Steel Angel and Nathans Ogres.We tried to do a comp score of 30 for each army making it a 60 on 60 comp score for the battled.Used one of the book scenarios "Watchtower"(probably would have been better with smaller armies).

Anyhow,even though the comp scores per side were near 60 each( I think the Ogres only had a 24 or something) the wound count was totally out of wack with the Ogre/VC armies having over 200 wounds to the Stormcast/Lizards 119...yeah it wasn't even close lol.

Still had a good time as this game is THE game for the "Throw down some models and roll some dice" kinda time:).

SO yeah..they still have a ways to go with Azyr comp,but I still like were they are going with it,having the small comp scores and all.

Next up we will be trying the AoS addendum that was released a few days after the game when live,this one doesn't have any points at all but uses wounds and Warscrolls along with some slot retrictions.Plus it has 3 core scenarios that go along with it.

Link to the addendum:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3iUmocmCYCUWFRzcWdQTGcxS0U/view

Cant rememeber if this was a leak for GW or just another home brewed system for balance,anyone know were this originated?