What's in YOUR Pocket???

andozane

Which Phone is in your Pocket?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Smart Phone do you use?

• iPhone
    • Android
    • Windows
    • BlackBerry
    • Smart Phone? I got no stinking Smart Phone!

Nah, all the channels I read regularly are still hinting at 2 phones this year though, so unless they really want to mess with people I would expect a smartphone and phablet.  

Since I can't afford a new phone for myself without joining the 1-kidney-club, I'm paying more attention to the smaller (5" screen) rumors since my wife noped the idea of a phablet the first time she held it.  If I see anything promising though I'll let you know.  

Thanks, I appreciate it, I'm watching for:

LG 5 Pro

New Nexus 6

Note 5 (Just to see the specs, everyone is certain it'll be a sealed system like the S6)

And I think someone else said there was a 4th coming...

I have high hopes for the top two.

HTC m8 Hardon Kardon edition. I love HTC phones and this is my third one. The m8 is great. I love the cool cover for it with the dot matrix up front that lets me get info without opening the phone. Best phone yet. iCrap can suck it. :biggrin:

I agree, love HTC... but hard to stay with them when they've abandoned top tier phones and flopped on my HTC One Max :(

*Please don't make me leave!!!!*

I am still using my Samsung Note 2 (though I am thinking about finally upgrading). I love this phone and have had it for over 3 years now. I use android because I tend to do a lot of things on the phone that are not available (or as easily available) on mac products. I have never really liked Apple in the past and like having control over my computers/devices. 

• Like 2