StoneCrusher Fex and shooting D weapons

PumpkinHead

Stonecrusher fex reduce the strength of the incoming shot by 1. If a D weapon is shot at them, is there a -1 Strength for a D weapon? Does it reduce the D weapon to Str 10? Or in this instance, does the special rule for the stonecrusher have no affect?

I tend to lean on the special rule having no affect, as I can't find anything in the rules to show what -1 Strength to a D weapon would be.

• Like 1

I'd say it has no effect in the same way that a poison shot wouldn't be made worse either.

Poison gets a reroll if the strength of the weapon is equal to or greater than the toughness right?

So, while it may not change the value that it wounds on, I imagine it would affect that reroll.

Or am I just completely off my rocker with that rule....

• Like 2

Poison gets a reroll if the strength of the weapon is equal to or greater than the toughness right?

So, while it may not change the value that it wounds on, I imagine it would affect that reroll.

Or am I just completely off my rocker with that rule....

Poison does not get to re roll if S=T. But the strength of the shot is still reduced, but the poison rule supersedes the "to wound" chart.

D-1=D Solve for D.

So what you are saying is that D-1 = D+1  :P 

• Like 1

Stonecrusher fex reduce the strength of the incoming shot by 1. If a D weapon is shot at them, is there a -1 Strength for a D weapon? Does it reduce the D weapon to Str 10? Or in this instance, does the special rule for the stonecrusher have no affect?

I tend to lean on the special rule having no affect, as I can't find anything in the rules to show what -1 Strength to a D weapon would be.

By the BRB, D weapons are considered S10 for the purposes of ID. Would be reasonable to say they count as S9 for the purposes of ID, but that is reaching.

Main thing is regarding how local gamers have defined S:D. Some events/groups play D as S10, in which case, it should be modified.