Warhamsters 11/24

JMGraham

hey Kacy, we still up for a game of 9th age?

Jim- if you havnt cast those wheels yet could I have them back. I want to start working on my war rig and I think ill only use those two that I gave you.

Haven't cast them yet, though I'd likely pour molds over Thanksgiving. I'll bring them, though!

I actually hadn't thought about that...suggestions?.

Did you ever get a chance to try out Warlands, the Mad Max game that Sherbert delivered?

I'd be down for whatever you haven't had a chance to play for a while.

Alternately, if you want to go full-on grog, I received my copy of Car Wars from the kickstarter.

JIM!

Let's play INFINITY!!!!

Any way we can do an early game, say 4?  Then I can do one more night of naked lady drawing at 7 before the winter break.

Yes!

Hmmm.... I'm done with class at 3:20, then I need to make certain I've got everything packed up for the break. Maybe 4:30? You can have everything set up and we'll be ready to go? I'll bring a crazy Bakunin strike force so I don't have to think too much and can play "quickly".

• Like 1

Yes!

Hmmm.... I'm done with class at 3:20, then I need to make certain I've got everything packed up for the break. Maybe 4:30? You can have everything set up and we'll be ready to go? I'll bring a crazy Bakunin strike force so I don't have to think too much and can play "quickly".

Yeah! I'll get to the shop and set up a table. Can we play something simple like Supremacy?  I'll bring 300 points of PanO.