(FUMBBL)OBBL Stunty League

Frostitute

Like I said at game night I can create a team if you need one, but I am just about to turn into a pumpkin so it will be tomorrow evening sometime.

Same here. That'd be great if you're around tomorrow for some matches in the evening. My fumbbl coach name is the same as here or you can get me on steam, user ID: moosuey. Thanks. :)

Same here. That'd be great if you're around tomorrow for some matches in the evening. My fumbbl coach name is the same as here or you can get me on steam, user ID: moosuey. Thanks. :)

I have never played a game on FUMBBL so that would be good if we could hook up. I'll try and give you a shout tomorrow.

Can someone give me a test match?  I was hoping to figure out how leap & Bloodlust work in this clunky, awful interface.  :D

Edit:  Not even a whole match.  I just need to check out what prompts & buttons are needed.

Double Edit!!  Good to go on interface.  What're the matchups?

I can this weekend. The next three days are super busy for me.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I rescind my initial "yay" & wish to convert it to "boo".

I know I just don't have a PC or internet beyond my phone so I don't have the Java necessary to play.

This is gonna sound kinda passive aggressive. GET YOUR FI_ICKING GAME DONE...please. Last I checked, WE meaning everyone I know that lives in the now(except that weird FI_Ick that dropped out of stunty). Has a FI_Icking computer and internet and masturbates 5 hours a week in front of it. So can you take an hour away from pron. THANKS.

• Like 1