Enfilade 2016 Fow Tournament (official thread)

taran.shannara

Good luck at Enfilade guys! 

First round of West Coast Nationals is tomorrow at 4pm! I'm kind of nervous, I haven't been thinking about FoW for a couple months and there's definitely lists coming to this tournament that can hurt me bad. I'm playing Panzer Lehr Gepanzerte Panzergrenadiers from Atlantik Wall; I brought this list up to Portland and played ZeroMoon with it, and I also played in a tournament four hours away in February, and got third with it. 

Worse comes to worse, I'm in San Francisco (sorta), so there's distractions if I get totally shelled at the tourney...

@Josh - Good luck to you. roll high.

Good luck at Enfilade guys! 

First round of West Coast Nationals is tomorrow at 4pm! I'm kind of nervous, I haven't been thinking about FoW for a couple months and there's definitely lists coming to this tournament that can hurt me bad. I'm playing Panzer Lehr Gepanzerte Panzergrenadiers from Atlantik Wall; I brought this list up to Portland and played ZeroMoon with it, and I also played in a tournament four hours away in February, and got third with it. 

Worse comes to worse, I'm in San Francisco (sorta), so there's distractions if I get totally shelled at the tourney...