SDK points and Warscroll Battalions

What are some of the SDK point totals of the Battalions you want to run?

Minimum size warscrolls only please.

For Stormcast I have

Hammerstrike Force at 393

Wardens of the Realmgate at 563

Lords of the Storm at 541

And one of these days I would like to run a Harbinger Chamber and that one totals 1816.

Reason It would be interesting to know is im thinking perhaps we should switch away from the modified wound composition and just use the SDK points with no keyword restrictions to wizards,heros and monsters as the price of those units should be a restriction enough.We would still restrict named heros/monsters to one per army though as most all comps do.

This should help to determine a target point total to settle on:)

I can work with that. How many points to start? 1500? Summoning pool or no?

Right now I was just interested in what some of our favored Warscroll Battalions would cost using the point system,then we can gauge what kind of point cap to start playing.For instance 1500 would probably work in many cases but if someone has a large formation they would like to run then it may go over that.

Ive tried 1500 but from what ive been reading about it,several are using a 2k cap but those games could last a bit on the long side I suppose.

Right now I was just interested in what some of our favored Warscroll Battalions would cost using the point system,then we can gauge what kind of point cap to start playing.For instance 1500 would probably work in many cases but if someone has a large formation they would like to run then it may go over that.

Ive tried 1500 but from what ive been reading about it,several are using a 2k cap but those games could last a bit on the long side I suppose.

I honestly haven't found any that strike me as amazing yet....

I honestly haven't found any that strike me as amazing yet....

Let me amend that, I haven't found any chaos battalions that strike me as amazing. Some of those dreadhold scenery ones do strike me as very impressive.

Okay, so the 1500pts list has a 500pts summoning pool/sideboard. Does this mean that after those 500pts are summoned, no further summoning can be done? Or is the idea that the starting models and the sideboard, constitute my entire "collection" for the purposes of summoning, reinforcing, or otherwise adding units?

I would think the pool would be the remaining models/units you can access during the game.

Have you added the points? I've got overpriced wizards to summon in. It's like 2 units summoned all game.