Slayers!

andozane

These guys confuse me as a stand alone army. They have one limited ranged unit, everything is 4" movement except mounted heroes, only 2 infantry options, no wizards, and no warmachines...very simple to build list wise thou lol

All the heroes have the same options and abilities mounted or not. And the only monsters are the mounts which have all the same abilities

Eh not really. They have extremely limited capabilities when alone. AoS requires synergy between units and like every other army each unit only gives bonuses to other slayers. Their abilities are otherwise useless.

Actually it's the other way around it think. Other units need to be added to them. A few regular dwarf artillery would work great perhaps. Otherwise the entire range is basically savage orcs with a flame lizard.

They are really expensive too for the limited kits

The Magmadroth`s are pretty sweet in game terms,,rend is a bit low but they do decent damage.

Ill be picking up the battletomb then deciding on 3-4 warscrolls to use as an addition to another Order force.

You really only need a few scrolls of them working together to get all those good synergy bonuses.

In time the "Steamhead Duardin will be released adding the ranged aspect to the army as a whole.Then you will see more full Duardin armies on the table.Well that's not to discount the ability to run these guys as a face pounding force to compliment the existing old world Dwarves.

via Archibald_TK on Warseer
http://www.warseer.com/
Next releases:
- Bloodthirster, Bloodcrushers (now per 6), Bloodletters & Bloodthrone are back in new packaging.
- Battlesmith (1 model) 23€ - £18 - $30 - AU$ 1.000.000 and a liver
- Grimwrath Berserker (1 model) 23€ - £18 - $30 - AU$ 1.000.000 and a kidney

- Chaos Alliance book or whatever it'll be called in English (304 pages, yup, no typo here, softcover) 26€ £20 $33
Ah, it's the old softcover Codex pricing! 158 Warscrolls for the 21 following factions:
- Everchosen
- Slaves to Darkness
- Khorne Bloodbound
- Daemons of Khorne
- Tzeentch Arcanists
- Daemons of Tzeentch
- Nurgle Rotbringer
- Daemons of Nurgle
- Hosts of Slaanesh
- Daemons of Chaos
- Brayherds
- Warherds
- Monsters of Chaos
- Chaos Gargants
- Thunderscorn
- Master Clan
- Clan Verminus
- Skryre
- Moulder
- Pestilens
- Eshin

Thunderscorn are Dragon Ogres... I mean Dragon Ogors...

The Bloodthirster is not new. It's the current one repackaged in AOS box with a round base only. All of the Warscroll Battallions listed above are pulled from all of the other books currently released and put into one book. Could be handy to not have to carry all of the hardback books. I wish GW would put a code into the hardbacks that would unlock the Warscrolls I the AOS app. Yah I know it's GW and that's not how they roll!