Corey decides to team 40k ofcc

VonVilkee

So, I've been thinking since the announcement and while I was excited to be on my own paying malifaux that does not look possible. I'm interested in finding out who wants to commit to me mediocre team! Eff fancy painting just have it done, eff team theme just paint what you want for 2k points. Who wants to commit to letting me pick your matches for the weekend?

Fyi I'll be going down with the wife so won't be sharing hotel or ridesharing this time around...

• Like 1

Exactly why I tossed out the offer :) reading this over I realized my tongue in cheek tone might miss the mark with some. I love the event and want to represent well, I just realize team theme and painting aren't things I really want to focus on. I'd rather focus on setting up a team of those that deserve to go based on their love of the hobby. I'll be down on Tuesday and we can start strategic planning!

• Like 1

Wow mass interest, I'll check with TW. I'll help with keeping up to date and stuff, any one else want to captain? We might also just want to watch the smaller games so that others can come and maybe compete individually. I know if malifaux opens up I'm more interested in that.

Big reason is this year I have two weeks off, with ofcc right in the middle. One of them in going to Spokane, so Portland will be a middle stop either to Spokane or on the way back. As I'll have Sarah with me I'll be doing some of the more touristy things surrounding the ofcc so I was really hoping to do an individual event or at least not be too involved with a team. Actually a planned 5 person 40k team where I can fill in if needed sounds awesome. I'm comfortable playing just about any list... Now I'm rambling. Basically interest is there time to confirm commitment...

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.