nisse hacker

Don't Panic

to make all the whiney pan-o players happy they get yet another release :P  

this model rocks though.  i keep confusing nisse and hexas lol. nisse already had a combi and sniper yet lack the hmg sculpt it looks like.  kinda weird they chose this model to sculpt.  not sure why they dont release models people are craving for like uhlans, a few hexas, and well basically anything for ASA lol

http://mayacast.com/2016/01/28/mayacast-exclusive-preview-panoceania-nisse-hacker/

This is just my theory. I think with the new CG sculpts there will be a lot more of this repeated model pattern. They are simply taking a base model and modifying it. This is easier than starting new things from scratch. They just released a out of print list and it seems like there will be a lot of things getting new sculpts soon. Come on new Keisotsu :)

• Like 4

I agree with Jay,  We've already seen this with Mobile Brigada, Bolts, Alguaciles, Akalis and others.  I'd be willing to bet some of the USAridana stuff is off the same "torso frame" + arms + head scheme that you see in the models listed earlier.  Makes me hope for a bitchin ORC box.

On another note, it is quite nice to have a Combi+Light Shotgun profile for the nisses now too.  If only I could bits order the regular head in addition to the hacker head.

This is just my theory. I think with the new CG sculpts there will be a lot more of this repeated model pattern. They are simply taking a base model and modifying it. This is easier than starting new things from scratch. They just released a out of print list and it seems like there will be a lot of things getting new sculpts soon. Come on new Keisotsu :)

you are completely correct and get a cookie. im really suprised that the Nisse didnt get a box set vs the one offs they have been releasing.

• Like 1