zcaust83

I have 1500 points of vermin swarm, 1500 points of vampire covenant and 1200 points of Highborn. I also need to film this game for my youtube channel. No faces required, it's just for battle reports. I'm most proficient with my rats but still kind of a noob. I also have a couple epic 40k armies that will arrive here shortly with the rest of my stuff so i'll be posting and hosting games of epic Armageddon. 

*can anyone point me in the direction of some 1/285 historical gamers? I have a ton of ww2 and modern with rules and everything. i would love to get an old school map game going

Welcome to Ordo! I'm Exile, one of our Senators.

Where in North Portland are you located? I live in Vancouver, just across the bridge to the north, and play primarily at Dice Age Games here in Vancouver. If you are talking 9th Age, I am definitely interested in trying that system out, and have several existing 'generic Fantasy' armies to use.

• Like 1

Welcome to Ordo! I'm Exile, one of our Senators.

Where in North Portland are you located? I live in Vancouver, just across the bridge to the north, and play primarily at Dice Age Games here in Vancouver. If you are talking 9th Age, I am definitely interested in trying that system out, and have several existing 'generic Fantasy' armies to use.

hey thanks! I'm on lombard street, not entirely sure how far vancouver is from here but I don't mind traveling. I've been up to guardian games and cloud cap so far but am interested in seeing the other stores.

as for 9th age, go to the website and build a list. all the resources are free, it's glorious!! and the community is top notch.http://www.the-ninth-age.com/

keep me posted and we can set up a game! my youtube channel has a couple army list discussion vids if you wanted any input that way. https://www.youtube.com/user/4felonyrecords

thanks for the reply! looking forward to seeing what you build

If you break out epic - I'd love to play. -

I play 40k, infinity (someday) , DarkAge. Also have BFG ... Never did any historical a though.

Good luck!

Which blog?

i will absolutely keep you posted on some epic 40k. when my wife's parents get to town in a couple months, they will have my crate of other minis with them . I have a [big bad swear word]load of black templar and ultra marines and chaos. war machines, titans "including an imperitor", imperial super heavy tanks and eeevrything lol

my company restructured a handful of armies lists with individual point values. the rules are the same but you're not forced to use those ridiculous pre-made units GW has. they're awful lol anyway, i'll send you a friends request and keep ya updated as to their arrival.

i will absolutely keep you posted on some epic 40k. when my wife's parents get to town in a couple months, they will have my crate of other minis with them . I have a [big bad swear word]load of black templar and ultra marines and chaos. war machines, titans "including an imperitor", imperial super heavy tanks and eeevrything lol

my company restructured a handful of armies lists with individual point values. the rules are the same but you're not forced to use those ridiculous pre-made units GW has. they're awful lol anyway, i'll send you a friends request and keep ya updated as to their arrival.

also, what is this "infinity" that everyone is talking about? lol back home it's only warmahordes, 40k,T9A, and xwing, historical (1/285 & FOW). I'll have to youtube some of that I guess

Infinity was being played - as sort of a sideline game - until GW killed fantasy - in which case the core fantasy game night seemed to turn into a full-on Infinity night … and now infinity is running really strong in these parts.  I have a couple factions myself - but have yet to play it in any serious fashion.

If you have yet to explore Ordo Fanaticus much - you may have noticed that Ordo hosts OFCC (Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge) each year… the end of July this year.  Three days of fun and games - several games will be played along with two day events for several games as well… including 40k, Infinity and some fantasy variant (not sure which flavor is settled on).

Anyhow, check out the information on the board… it's an awesome time.  

-d