Torg's Spring League

Torg

OK - I will post a list of what I have to paint… But I will be doing USAriadna.  I have 3 or 4 mini's painted for the faction… but the rest are all just primer.

here are most of them… I think I may have a couple more...

img_7111.jpg?w=611

and these ...

img_7115.jpg?w=611

anyhow - count me in.

-d

• Like 4

Ok USAriadna to paint...

Roger Van Zant

Hardcase

(2) Foxtrot Rangers

Mavericks on bike

112. Emergency Service

(2) Dozer Field Engineers

Minutemen Ohio

Marauder

(7) Grunts

(2) Traktor Muls

... I may have some of those mixed up - but it's 19 figures. The other 4 in my USAriadna are already painted. I'll probably update the bases on those.

-d

• Like 3

Ok - here are the figures I plan to paint - from the list above.  This is the starting point for all the figures I plan to do in this league.  Some of the Grunts have a base coat of black on their guns - along with a base coat of flesh on a couple faces.

img_7567.jpg?w=611

img_7565.jpg?w=611

img_7568.jpg?w=611

img_7569.jpg?w=611

img_7570.jpg?w=611

I'm hoping to paint them all to the same standard as I have on the four USAriadna figures I have already painted over the last few months.

img_7564.jpg?w=611

these are not on the list above - but I may update their bases slightly.

-d

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

OK - update - worked on the bases on all these guys this weekend - now all have their initial basing done (minus grass and dry-brushing/ dusting).  I painted all the boots - and will move on to base coloring the uniforms of each specialized unit within the faction next.

img_7720.jpg?w=788

more on my blog… 

-d

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I've started painting these in mass - focus is on the grunts currently.  I have not had time in the last week to paint much.  Here is the progress...

img_7727.jpg?w=788

Mostly - helmets, flesh, and black guns and strapping work (base colors)… hoping to jump back in this week for an hour a day or so… we will see how that plan works out.

-d

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

finished the Mavericks - but didn't copy the photo here - just for the heck of it - here ya go.  I tore down my photo booth - as I am moving things around in my hobby area.  But I will try to get some better shots.  I decided in order to finish these guys - to skip the eyes for now.

-d

img_7848.jpg?w=788

• Like 1