Bham Warhamsters 3/15

white_devil

A group of us have the final mission for the Warlands Campaign. For my part, my 10 (!) reputation warband, The Presidents of the United States, will be asserting it's dominance over the wastelands and/or dying historic on the Fury Road, to arrive at Valhalla shiny and chrome. It's basically a win-win situation.

A group of us have the final mission for the Warlands Campaign. For my part, my 10 (!) reputation warband, The Presidents of the United States, will be asserting it's dominance over the wastelands and/or dying historic on the Fury Road, to arrive at Valhalla shiny and chrome. It's basically a win-win situation.

It's me.  I'm the guy who is going to stop you by wrapping my corpses around your axles.  The only thing you're going to dominate is 200 points of my men and their broken down, ammo-less jalopies.

Wait.

• Like 1

I'm actually available for game night!

Looking for 1850 40k. I'd like to try some of the new ITC missions.

Anyone up for it?

Hey I'll be around for some 40k probably. I have a final that gets done about 5:30 maybe earlier and I would love nothing more than to let loose with some 40k action. I've never done ITC missions before so if you could clue me in that'd be great. I'll probably be to DT around 6-6:30, just depends on when I get home and shove food in my face. I'll bring my Wolves since I don't have a good 1850 Daemons list. 

Hey I'll be around for some 40k probably. I have a final that gets done about 5:30 maybe earlier and I would love nothing more than to let loose with some 40k action. I've never done ITC missions before so if you could clue me in that'd be great. I'll probably be to DT around 6-6:30, just depends on when I get home and shove food in my face. I'll bring my Wolves since I don't have a good 1850 Daemons list.

Thanks for responding to my post. 6-6:30 is fine. ITC missions are available here:

https://www.frontlinegaming.org/community/frontline-gamings-independent-tournament-circuit/itc-2015-season-40k-tournament-format/

They are fun and balanced. Mix of primary and maelstrom.

See you there.

Re-assigned at work, so can't make it.

Initial planning stages of the renegade 40k army have begun, though!

Stay safe,

don

Let me know if you need any help. Played my Renegades at LVO this year and did fairly well. They are quite the fun army!
  • Like 1