Spring League: Week Five

Raindog

For the Rest of you Blokes.....

Jungle Rules:

1) Low Visibility Zones: -3 to LoF skills.

2) Saturation Zones: -1 Burst.

3) Adverse Conditions: Each time and order is used to move, the model must make an Armor Roll or become wounded. 

RD, are you sure about point 3?  I'm reading through the wiki and am confused.  I see negative consequences for biffing a roll -- 19-20 on a skill check, normal or FtF requires an ARM/BTS roll, but nothing about moving.  Just that moving in Jungle is super f'n slow.

http://wiki.infinitythegame.com/en/Hostile_Environment

so yea any time you roll a dice and roll a 19+ you have to take the damage.  btw it says you can modify it to be whatever type of damage you want(as in RD can pick) or roll on the chart they have.  honestly, id prefer we make it less nutty and just do a phys test for immobilization(kinda fits too since its jungle).  that would be immobilize 2 though... which is still brutal just not as obnoxious as having everyone die from rolls.  up to you though RD

Sorry, for the confusion. I made a mistake and omitted the roll to see if adverse conditions apply. There are too many sick people at my house and I was trying to post in between chores.

As to the check, I will do what the group wants. Some people suggest using whatever is the best score, PHS, BTS, or Armor....