Saturday Game

Raindog

practicing for the tournament?

i might come check out the action... but it is march madness... and as much as my team blows i still love the absurdity that is college basketball.  im really pumped to see the first 16 seed beat a 1 today!  i still find it absurd 2 ACC teams and OREGON?!?! are 1 seeds over MSU.  MSU would beat all of those teams, even though my team beat the tar out of them twice 'sigh'.  being an iowa fan is rough! 

but yea back to infinity!  try supremacy, decapitation or transmission matrix.  matrix in particular would be one you should try and practice as each ZoC of of the antennas IS A REPEATER ANYONE CAN USE.  but yea pending what games are on i might come and watch or something.  dont think i can make sunday anyways unfortunately.  its going to be particularly difficult to make sundays now as it is the only day both emily and i have off :/ but saturdays might be great if you ever need a game or something holler!

but it is march madness... and as much as my team blows i still love the absurdity that is college basketball.  im really pumped to see the first 16 seed beat a 1 today!  i still find it absurd 2 ACC teams and OREGON?!?! are 1 seeds over MSU.  MSU would beat all of those teams, even though my team beat the tar out of them twice 'sigh'.  being an iowa fan is rough! 

Uhhh,...  Nate?

Hey Nate!

MSU lost to MT...........................Bad day for Sparty!

im shocked iowa didnt lose.  if you watched that game it was comical iowa as usual.  shocked by sparty.  they've played bad during a stretch this season(when iowa took them to the woodshed TWICE) but yuck that was bad!  pretty much burned my bracket hahahahaha.  also, the pac-12 has absolutely no room to talk right now.... have you guys even won a game yet?