Other clubs nearby?

I'm new to the forum (and relatively new to Bellingham itself) and I was wondering if someone could give me a quick rundown of the other gaming clubs/stores in the region besides Dark Tower?  What is the closest one to Bellingham?  Are there a few in the Seattle area?  Any in Vancouver (BC)?  Thanks!

• Like 1

Going north, WCP used to be the big club up in Vancouver, BC. Then Team CHOP! came along. I'm not sure of the current state of the great white North. GameStars is just over the border in Langley and is an amazing store for games and tournaments: http://gamestars.ca/

To the east, we've got Da Mommas Boyz in Idaho. A group of folks usually make over the mountains once a year your their big tournament.

To the far south we have Ordo Fanaticus in Portland (and Vancouver, WA). They're all jerks and nobody likes them, but we try and make it down there at least once a year for a really small, boring event called the Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge (OFCC).Just to make fun of them and beat them up, if for no other reason.

There are also significant pockets of gamers in Seattle and Olympia. Things shift around though, so I'll let someone who's more current fill in the gaps!

• Like 1

To the far south we have Ordo Fanaticus in Portland (and Vancouver, WA). They're all jerks and nobody likes them, but we try and make it down there at least once a year for a really small, boring event called the Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge (OFCC).Just to make fun of them and beat them up, if for no other reason.

Bring it on Scrappy Doo. 

I believe there is a game of infinity in the making for tonight....

There is also an ugly rumor of an Infinity league coming up soon

But really, learning to play Infinity by watching Brad play is like learning to drive by watching Evel Knieval jump Snake River Canyon.

• Like 2

You should drop those models on some square bases and check out 9th Age instead. It's what all the cool kids play.

I never played Fantasy, I read quite a bit of the 9th Age rules though.  Seems like it would be a good game, I just don't think the new models would work on square bases very well as their footprints are too big and have too many different poses.  They don't regiment up very well. :/ Plus I like AoS quite a bit haha

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.