Justjokin's Ordo 2016 Infinity Escalation Log

Justjokin

• 2 weeks later...
logo_401.png Mine Sweepers
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

orden_regular.png9  orden_irregular.png1  
logo_1.pngGHULAM Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
logo_1.pngGHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
logo_1.pngGHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
logo_33.pngNASMAT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
logo_14.pngNAJJARUN Engineer Rifle + Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
logo_1.pngGHULAM HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 20)
logo_28.pngLASIQ Viral Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 25)
logo_7.pngRAGIK Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 26)
logo_39.pngSEKBAN Spitfire / Pistol, Stun Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 27)
logo_39.pngSEKBAN AP Rifle, Chain-colt / Pistol, Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21)
logo_25.pngBASHI BAZOUK Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)

4 SWC | 198 Points

List for today, includes my recently acquired Bashi Bazook

• Like 1

Great game against Rudra this evening!  Thanks for a fun and educational match!!!  

med_gallery_1667_176_1133983.jpg

This was week 3 of the Fall Escalation League.  

The mission was to set off or otherwise disable mines without dying to them.  Person who disables the most mines wins the match.  We tied. 

Got to play around with the engineer's deactivate ability, which worked will on the 2 mines that he tried against.  

I was able to pick up the bonus point for combat jumping a Rajik in the 2nd half of turn 3.  

Got my Lieutenant 'Pink Mist-ified" by a an Ariadna HMG on  turn 1.  So that's how "Lost LT" plays out.  

I got to play with my Sekban for the first time, one with a Spitfire, one with a AP Rifle.  The Spitfire was fun, hadn't run with one of those before.  

My HMG Ghulam was knocked unconscious twice, with the Ghulam Doc+ just patching him up putting him back in the fight.

med_gallery_1667_177_1476831.jpg

The Lasiq with Viral Sniper Rifle continues to pay off, in both body count, as well as being something that my opponent has to calculate for to a higher degree than other threats I've fielded so far.   

Looking forward to week 4!

Great game against Rudra this evening!  Thanks for a fun and educational match!!!  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, back at it again!  

med_gallery_1667_180_312726.jpg

Tonight's match was about appropriately touching objectives.  I had a great game against Edward (Hirangrin), which ended with a tie.  

{List will go here}

Some notes about the units I used tonight:

Sassy Ghulam LT - Try not to get her shot next time, but we juiced her back up, and she hopped over the wall to claim an objective... You Go Girl!

Fiday - He was a nightmare for exactly one unit.  Then he ate a grenade.  Seems weird that the enemy can toss a grenade at an impersonated unit.  Gotta see if I can get him to turn two.

Muyib FO - Meh... 24 Pts, got eaten by an Anitpode.  Was able to designate that his forearm be eaten a heartbeat before his face.  

med_gallery_1667_180_1604952.jpg

Ghulam FO - Huevas Grande.  Going to have to look up the Arabic translation on that one... 

Ghulam Doc+ 1 - Killed a patient and used a bot to heal the LT. Grabbed Appropriately touched an objective in turn 3.  

Ghulam Doc+ 2 - Eaten by Antipode.

Lasiq - She controlled her firing lane so well, no one ever entered it...

Djanbazan HMG 1 & 2 - Gotta learn more about MSV2.  One of them lost a firefight with an autocannon and became pink mist.

Naffatun - Cheap Flamer and grenades. 

• Like 2

There is no way to have a legitimate attack against something that's in impersonation(except discover shoot if it's possible). Just like the HVT it is considered friendly so spec fire, templates, etc cannot touch you or it's considered a null attack against everything affected in the template. now if you reveal yourself, game on. Generally people will let you take that back cause we all nice, but beware meeting that strict player in a tournament who plays by declaration(which is legal). But yea there's some fun tactics to exploit that rule(I've just been messing with it lately with asura and will be more with speculo). You can protect pieces from templates by putting an impersonation nearby.

• Like 1

Ok, the List for tonight:

logo_401.png Haqq PentaDoc

orden_regular.png10  
logo_6.pngDJANBAZAN Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
logo_3.pngKHAWARIJ Doctor Plus (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 30)
logo_27.pngMUYIB Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
logo_5.pngZHAYEDAN Doctor Plus (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
logo_1.pngGHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
logo_12.pngFIDAY Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW, Knife. (0 | 31)

3 SWC | 246 Points

• Like 1

Updated as I thought about it more...

logo_401.png Haqq PentaDoc

orden_regular.png10  
logo_3.pngKHAWARIJ Doctor Plus (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 30)
logo_27.pngMUYIB Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
logo_5.pngZHAYEDAN Doctor Plus (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
logo_12.pngFIDAY Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW, Knife. (0 | 31)

3 SWC | 245 Points

• Like 1

List that I ran tonight:

logo_401.png Punch, Points, Beer

GROUP 1sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png7  orden_irregular.png3  orden_impetuosa.png2
logo_1.pngGHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
logo_1.pngGHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 15)
logo_13.pngKUM Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 10)
logo_6.pngDJANBAZAN HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 35)

GROUP 2sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png4  
logo_1.pngGHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
logo_1.pngGHULAM Missile Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 17)

5 SWC | 245 Points

I played a great game against Joel, full of shenanigans'o'fun.  He ran USA Rangers with VanZants and the Unknown Ranger (Or something like that).

Highlight of the night may have been the Kum rider catching a Ranger Link team  in a bunch:

gallery_1667_182_124482.jpg

The mission tonight was "kill more Pts, SWC, and LTs, for the win. 

I won on points and SWC, and we tied on Lieutenants.

Fiday was deployed in the back and dropped a mine on turn 1 to pretty much freeze a model for the whole game.  He ran full speed at "captain America" unloading his shotgun, and charging into combat.  The unknown ranger poked him with his T2 weapon, and that was that.   

The Kum rider with the chain rifle was great, and nulled 3 models in one shot.  He died in the exchange.  The other rider died, trying to put shots on a FO.

Lasiq never had a shot, so you could say she controlled her fire lane.

Djanbazan HMG exchanged fire with snipers most of the game and then died to Van Zants in the backfield.  He regenerated on the next turn.

Joel made great use of his FO/Light Grenade Launcher combo to bring indirect fire on my Ghulam with missile lanuncher.  She was able to pink mystify an enemy sniper before catching the 4th round of a grenade barage.  The LT when down as she was near the Ghulam that was targeted by the FO.  

Bazook showed up in on Joels side of the board behind his FO.  The boarding shotgun is great at such short range.  Erik showed me how the weapon is even more effective(dirty) than I thought.  SHENANIGANS I TELL YOU!  :)

• Like 2

For next week...

logo_401.png Misty mt top

GROUP 1sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png6 orden_irregular.png4 orden_impetuosa.png2

logo_2.pngNAFFATÛN Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)

logo_2.pngNAFFATÛN Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)

logo_25.pngBASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)

logo_25.pngBASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)

logo_1.pngGHULAM Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 13)

GROUP 2sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png5

logo_39.pngSEKBAN Doctor Plus (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun, Chain-colt / Pistol, Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)

logo_6.pngDJANBAZAN Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 27)

4.5 SWC | 250 Points

Open in Infinity Army

• Like 1

Ok, how about a list that follow the scenario rules:

logo_401.png Haqqislam

GROUP 1sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png6  orden_irregular.png2  orden_impetuosa.png1
logo_2.pngNAFFATÛN Rifle + Heavy Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)

GROUP 2sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png6  orden_irregular.png2  orden_impetuosa.png1

4.5 SWC | 225 Points

Chain Rifles, Flamers and Chain Colts!  Oh and grenade launchers too!
  • Like 2

Well my games are too long as it is, so this seems a little more manageable:

logo_401.png Demystifiers

orden_regular.png7  orden_irregular.png3  orden_impetuosa.png2
logo_4.pngGOVAD Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21)
logo_20.pngKASYM BEG Chain Rifle, Panzerfaust, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW. (0 | 16)

3 SWC | 219 Points

It gives me some MSV, Heavy Flamers, Chain Rifles.

I didn't use up all of my SWC, which I was hesitant on.  I also don't 'mask' my LT well in this list.  But since I'm sharing it here, that kind of goes out the window anyways... :)   I've never run Kasym Beg, and I'll have to proxy a standard Rider, but I at least have the bigger bases this week.  

Fiday seems to be a great distraction for my opponents intentions and attention.  Super Mario Medic with the boarding shotgun seemed appropriate.  

• Like 1

logo_401.png Who's Mine is it Anyway

orden_regular.png9  orden_irregular.png1  

logo_27.pngMUYIB Lieutenant Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (Normal and Smoke Ammo.) / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 23)

logo_38.pngKAPLAN Engineer Combi Rifle, Blitzen / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)

logo_38.pngKAPLAN Engineer Combi Rifle, Blitzen / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)

logo_14.pngNAJJARUN Engineer Rifle + Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)

logo_1.pngGHULAM HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 20)

4 SWC | 199 Points

Muyib and the KTS Lead the way.

• Like 1