Blood Bowl League

Howdy folks. I am starting to feel better and I would like to start up a new Blood Bowl League after the holidays, just about when the Mordheim league is finishing.

Two main questions.

1. Is there enough interest.

2. The new version vs the living rulebook version? Which version should we use? 

So with that said let me know what you think and questions? 

For my part, I know I have been out for a while but I am using this as a focus to get back into things. I will likely play in the league if there is an odd man out, or drops. I am more interested in playing a few games and making sure it runs than winning the league and such.

I'd definitely be down for some Blood Bowl! Directly following Mordheim might be too soon for me, as I'll want a chance to play some other neglected games before committing to another campaign. Still, I really like the idea of being able to start a league, having a time limited league, and then letting it roll over into an ongoing open, play-as-you-will league, with the possibility of reoccurring seasons down the road.

I haven't even seen the new rules. Did they change things? The LRB was so good, it seems like they'd be fools to mess with it.

• Like 2

Those changes look pretty manageable. Pile On got harder to do, but that was a pretty abusable skill that made for some campaign-wrecking crews. Gutter Runners now have a bonus on making injury rolls, but it's an expensive ST 2 model that's not tackling very often. I'm not seeing much else different, unless I'm missing something. Looks good!

EDIT: No Wizard is hard for underdogs, but that's easy enough to add back in for a league rule.

• Like 1

Those changes look pretty manageable. Pile On got harder to do, but that was a pretty abusable skill that made for some campaign-wrecking crews. Gutter Runners now have a bonus on making injury rolls, but it's an expensive ST 2 model that's not tackling very often. I'm not seeing much else different, unless I'm missing something. Looks good!

EDIT: No Wizard is hard for underdogs, but that's easy enough to add back in for a league rule.

yeah wizards is odd

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.