Blood Bowl League

I still call dibs on wood elves! ;-)

As a team that usually went for casualties I would have no problem here... Sure handed strong boy to hold the ball while I just keep hitting elves and avoiding the treeman. Winning games is not the end all be all!

Just ignore those blasted war dancers for a bit... Injure enough of the support and they got no where to run.

Nothing wrong with Wood Elves! In league play, they win games, but get crippled by bruiser teams. My Wood Elves and Chaos Dwarfs are painted, and I'd be happy to get the Gask Kadrak Facegashers back on the field.

How long are you thinking? I'm up for a games on most Tuesday nights, though likely not this week or next.

Russ - I'm sorry to hear that! Hope to see you healthy and around again soon!

• Like 1

I will run the league if we can get at least 6 players. Start date of February 4th. Our store league will run concurrently with GWs world wide Blitzmania campaign.

You will see advertisements for it in the store shortly.

See Bloodbowl.com for info on the campaign.

You will play each other coach in the league twice up to the playoffs. You can play more games for the Blitzmania campaign. Team progress will count for these extra games but wins/losses will not go towards standings in the store league.

• Like 1

I definitely won't have a team by the 4th

Your only required 2 games a month. The 4th is in 2 weeks. So you could go a month from today and still have 2 weeks to get your two games in. If it's ok with your first opponent (if it's me I'm fine with it) you could even use markers or proxies for your first game.

@Everyone else. Please stand by for the official Dark Tower Blood Bowl League thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm debating whether or not to jump into this League since I am a big fan of the digital versions of Blood Bowl but have never played the physical game. I'm thinking of using one of the "general use" teams at the shop, probably Norse since default block is kind of nice early, but I have a question. Do I have to worry about buying my own board to play on or any special dice? Having to throw money at being able to play in this league is a big turn off for me if that's true. 

you guys should contact Savion47.  For our PDX based league we use a website to track games, progression, etc.  

http://www.ordobowl.com/

I am pretty sure it will support your league too.

Yes, if you would like to use obblm/naflm to track your league I would be happy to help set that up. You would have your own league page and as soon as you logged in you would be taken to your specific league (would not see all our league crap). Let me know if you are interested.

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.