New Terminator Librarian

pretre

So why didn't you just post that as the content of your thread? Kinda misleading if you post in the title, but then rather than describing it, you just put up a picture of an old model for the content of your thread. 

So why didn't you just post that as the content of your thread? Kinda misleading if you post in the title, but then rather than describing it, you just put up a picture of an old model for the content of your thread. 

Look at the first freakin' post.

'New Terminator Librarian'

It says it is from the rumor engine of a close up of a piece.

Then posts with a picture of Draigo, obviously the old model that someone painted.

Then a post with me saying that it was there to show off the back piece for comparison as soon as someone commented.

It isn't rocket science.

Look at the first freakin' post.

'New Terminator Librarian'

It says it is from the rumor engine of a close up of a piece.

Then posts with a picture of Draigo, obviously the old model that someone painted.

Then a post with me saying that it was there to show off the back piece for comparison as soon as someone commented.

It isn't rocket science.

Where are you seeing it saying: "it is from the rumor engine of a close up of a piece"?

From Warhammer Community's rumour engine:

rumour-engine.jpg

All I see your title which says new model. Then a picture of the supposed new model, and souce listed.

I do not feel foolish for being mislead this way, especially because many of your threads include pictures of new models and are presented in the same manner. 

Oh, sorry, I guess you couldn't tell that that was a close up of a piece.

I can see it's a close up of a piece, but seems perfectly reasonable to assume it a piece of a new model, since you, Pretre, posted it as the only picture in the first post of a thread title "new librarian model." And you do often post things with titles like this and pictures of the new model.