Warhamsters 9/19 Game Night

Fix

I'd like a few people for card game playtesting this week, if available.  Not gonna lie, I'm going to need about a solid two hours so that everyone playing really knows what they're doing by the end of it.  We'll do some fake betting with spacebucks.

I'm also going to be bringing down some spaceship racing.  If it fits into your schedule to play after your other games, we can run a few laps.  I think I remember how the rules I'd forgotten worked, so we should have stuff in there for drifting, drafting, ramming, and all.  I'm trying to figure out the best overall structure for this game, whether it's just sorta one-off races or more of a campaign thing.

4 hours ago, D_Lo said:

Hey not going to make it today, feeling under the weather. How many games of TnT have I missed? Or have we kinda stopped?

Last week was a make -up week, so this week is the official "week 4."  I believe that Joey has agreed to extending the mini-campaign to 5 weeks.

Scipiano and I want to continue playing TNT after the campaign.  I don't know about the others.

2 minutes ago, Koyote said:

Last week was a make -up week, so this week is the official "week 4."  I believe that Joey has agreed to extending the mini-campaign to 5 weeks.

Scipiano and I want to continue playing TNT after the campaign.  I don't know about the others.

Ok cool. I'll just need a make up game or two. I'm down to play some more after this flu goes away.