Yay Rampage!

Sgt. Rock

What a fantastic way to end the year!  Thank you to Raindog for hosting what has always been my favorite event.  Thank you to 4 fantastic opponents Alex, Justin, Jay and Erik.  Thank you Scared Hitless for being the best team anyone could ask for.  Looking forward to more fun times next year!

• Like 3

You are awesome!

My thoughts so far are:

Food or Drink, both are welcome, but I will score only one.

There will be retreat rules.

No Spec OP.

Best Food will be a full 10 points.

10 points for a win

7 points for a minor win

5 points for a tie.

Are Swords still cool? Or should I consider something else?

What about tokens? Should I go away from tokens?

Thoughts?

Swords are cool, and tradition! Never go away from the swords. Tokens are neat, and useful for new players, but for the old salts in the room, they kind of just take up space. They are, however, cheap and easy. That said, maybe adding something like Ordo pins for everyone would be neat, or patches, or some kind of swag like that. I like giving the Wooden Spoon a growler of beer (or something equally cool or cooler!) I feel like it should be recognized, like the festival they hold in Florida for the last guy taken in the NFL draft. I liked it last year when it was limited insertion, actually. That was fun, and at 200 points, keeps things like HI links from dominating the board. I have to say, having no retreat was nice, especially for the purposes of the checklist... if you end up in retreat in turn one or two, you suddenly have no real way to get any achievements for that game, which really limits your chances of success at the overall tournament.

Keep no retreat. I like either getting rid of the spec op or making him twelve xp. That way you do with the boring repetitive hacker/doctor and could open up some fun combos. I would also like to see two lists being an option. 

Everything else is great. Amount of food is great. Swords are cool (unless you want to obtain a boarding shotgun 😎). We could see if we could get Ninefingers to cut something cool out of acrylic. silhouettes or something.  

• Like 2