Tuesday 1/14

Fix

Hey first tuesday ive been free for a while anyone up for some 40k? can play up to 2k points would love to play with one of the 20 thousand  people i haven't played with yet @.@ failing that im always up for some board game action and what not.

Mike micktastic hasn't confirmed a game with me but I just realized I have a dentist appointment to finish my crown you can have my game I'll still show up but I might not be particularly ready to play...

Jim, do you need anything else besides the two Nightscythes?

You may want to write out a last will and testament, make sure your affairs are in order, tell your wife you love her, and what not. Cause it's going to be like that.

Actually, I don't need anything else other than 2 Night Scythes and advice - should I stick to what I know, or should I try and make the army stronger than the one I typically play, and hope that the list strength cancels out my lack of experience with it?

I wouldn't mind a 12-3 game if you are ok with that. I have rehearsal at 7 so I can't do an evening game. 

You'll still be done by 9, right?

@Loren - I'll mix things up a touch, but stick close to what I know. The Eldar are a long time from seeing the table. I've got me a Chaos army to master (and paint), so that I can become an avatar of destruction in time for for the OFCC.

• Like 1

Brad, sorry, but I'm not going to make it out. Everyone at my office has gotten real sick and now it's stalking me. I'm going to have to bail.

That's all right.  Joey gave me comfort and solace in your time of betrayal and shot me in the eyes with laser beams and buckshot because my new-hire land surveyor went all ape[big bad swear word] on his field doc and smashed her against a rock instead of throwing her into the sea of deconstructing nanomachines.  Dude was nigh-invincible up until he got glued to the floor and punched to death.

Get better, hoss.

Also, I got to lose at my first two games of X-Wing!  I think I'm improving or getting worse at it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.