Tuesday 1/14

Fix

So who's got what going next Tuesday?

I've been a huge slacker as of late, but I'm trying to get my mojo going again and I'd like to get a playtester or two this week, if anyone is available.  Kevin?  I sorta flaked on you last time, but if you're still game, I can show you what's up.  Eli?  You want to take a swing at it?

I've been a huge slacker as of late, but I'm trying to get my mojo going again and I'd like to get a playtester or two this week, if anyone is available.  Kevin?  I sorta flaked on you last time, but if you're still game, I can show you what's up.  Eli?  You want to take a swing at it?

I set up a Fanstasy game with Andy. I'm just never gonna play that game, am I?

Some 40k? Sure ill play, how many points?

If not id like to play some fantasy.

I have spotty Internet rigjht now so this is likely the only post I can check make until Tues. so......

Nathan - yes on x wing if no takers

Eli - Game  @ 5/6 after Shae? I'll bring my eldar and ... ... you could bring both those WFB armies if its not a huge hassle. Still moving and my FoW Stuff is packed/not yet found. Can probably dig out the Brits Early War before Tues if need be. My Reds are a mess.

barring all that I guess I'll just mosey on down and see whats shakin'

I'll be coming in around 5ish and am down with some board game action as well. You can check the registry for my cell and msg me or pm ordo but I cant promise I will see it today.

I have spotty Internet rigjht now so this is likely the only post I can check make until Tues. so......

Nathan - yes on x wing if no takers

Eli - Game  @ 5/6 after Shae? I'll bring my eldar and ... ... you could bring both those WFB armies if its not a huge hassle. Still moving and my FoW Stuff is packed/not yet found. Can probably dig out the Brits Early War before Tues if need be. My Reds are a mess.

barring all that I guess I'll just mosey on down and see whats shakin'

I'll be coming in around 5ish and am down with some board game action as well. You can check the registry for my cell and msg me or pm ordo but I cant promise I will see it today.

Well i dont know how much time i have to play a into fantasy game, but i could play a 40k game or flames of war, which ever works

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.