Kill Team this Week?

Murphy'sLawyer

So I got two more HoR Kill Team games in this weekend and learned a lot more. There were some rules that we have been missing and I have played almost all the Missions now. Again movement is king. So I am itching for more. That said I am looking to get a game in this week or next weekend.

I would like to set up a day, and if anyone is interested I can run a demo games. So let me know.

And Sketchymon I would like to get a game in with you too. Have a Raven Guard list that I loved this weekend that I would love to show your Eldar. ;)

Sweet Emperor's nipples! That is a fantastic table!

I'd hate to ask you to drag that out but how can one resist?

Let's say around 3ish for start time and let's see where the day takes us. Necrontyr, you in? Come on down and let's try that list out.

Edit: I don't know of any rules for doors but we can come up with some good ones for this. But I will have to rubout those Xenos loving Imperial Guardsmen. No Tau loving soldiers should be left to spread their filth.

The table hasn't seen action in a while, and is already packed to travel, so no big deal there.  It's a shame how much love went into it that it sits unused. 

3 is completely cool.  I'm down to just have fun and explore the rules.   I have some cool mission cards and tokens from SOKillzone that, I think, have direct application in HoR:KT.  We don't have to use them at all, but they are great food for thought.  What's a 1v1v1 game look like?  Each player draws a (secret)mission card with an option to reject and go for kill points?  

Also, If you're interested, here are pictures of a 2 x 250 Green Blood Angels teams against 2 x 250 Overly Silvery Gray Knights teams:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/104950319911536720232/albums/5751560768121700785?authkey=CKW7m9zO04WhHw

(Edited to make it seem like I meant in my head...)

Very fun game, though I learned a valuable lesson, don't let the Eldar get a dug in deffensive position with long firing lanes.

Sketchymon's tactical choice on area to hold up was solid and turned the game from a free for all into a two on one and still wiped us out to a man. Though that game was one sided it was a great learning experience for us all.

Look forward to future games. And I am working on some ideas for a list to deal with jumpy Bikes and Packs. But my choices for Xenos armies is good. Currently reading the Necron book and those Wraiths in kill team would be brutal.