Reputable bitz service

BrainFireBob

Why buy that bit specifically?

That bit will probably cost more because of how specific the set or sets that include one. Seems like it would be pretty easy to convert your own from bolters and melta guns, both of which are common in lots of sets. That's how I did a good chunk of mine. Alternate approach would be that new sternguard set, which does come with comb-melta bits.

Anyway, if I do bits purchasing, I often buy here http://hoardobits.com/cgi/hob/index.pl

-Pax

I also use  Bitz Barn, they sometimes have better prices, and don't group bitz like Hord O' Bitz does, but their selection isn't as good, and is really variable, since they deal in second-hand bitz rather than breaking down boxes themselves.

I used to use this group until one time where they went on vacation, but decided it wasn't important to notify their buyers....yeah...so I got the bits about a month and a half after the order (all the while me fruitlessly trying to contact them). Like dwarves, I tend to keep grudges...

-Pax