Tues 1/28

Android

Pathfinder for me. Next week, I'll be looking to get back in the swing of things with my Chaos army, if anyone's game for 40k.

Hey Fantasy folks, if I were to play a game of Fantasy someday then what's the local power level like these days? I'm guessing that two helcannons and a flying daemon prince wold be too much, but what about any combination of two? Are two helcannons too much in a WoC army? 

Pathfinder for me. Next week, I'll be looking to get back in the swing of things with my Chaos army, if anyone's game for 40k.

Hey Fantasy folks, if I were to play a game of Fantasy someday then what's the local power level like these days? I'm guessing that two helcannons and a flying daemon prince wold be too much, but what about any combination of two? Are two helcannons too much in a WoC army? 

I don't think anything is really too much. Feel free to bring what you want. If people consistently get frustrated by your list then maybe change it. We run slightly harder lists than we did a few months ago. Nathaniels list is pretty mean and I have seen a gut star recently which is widely considered to be the most powerful unit in fantasy at the moment. 2 hellcannons should be fine. Even those with a DP should be fine. Play what you feel like. Maybe wear gloves for your first couple games to gauge what you think would be fair and then amp up to harder lists if you feel it is warranted. My list I feel is much more powerful overall than it was this time last year and thats not just my experience talking.

I'll be adventuring with the Pathfinder Party Tues Night. I would like to get at least (1) learning WFB game and (2)40k games at 1750pts this week - between this Thursday and Sunday. Let me know if you're interested and which days/times you have available. I promise I'm getting faster at resolving hits and know my own codex pretty well now after a few games of warm up after my Holiday gaming hiatus :)

Next week: My Eldar/Dark Eldar @1750 points - Anyone? Feel free to bring your facebeating lists ;P This is prep time. I need to see what the Jet Seer Council+Barron can do with different Psychic powers and against multiple armies.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.