Help with a Wood Elf list

Flaming cannons. *shudder*

Based on the feedback, here's my current thinking. Still has a few points to push around, but not really enough to do anything. Dropped the scouts for another unit of Glade Guard, dropped the 3 Treekin to boost the Treekin to 8, and bumped up the Wildriders. 500 odd points for the treekin seems crazy, but when backed up with Life magic, that's a really brutal unit. The third unit of Glade Guard gives some more firepower, but without taking away from the combat effectiveness. I think I like it!now if I can just get anyone local (to Bellingham) to play this Tuesday...

2482 Points

(275) Spellweaver (Lore of Life), Level 4, Dispell

(350) Treeman Ancient, Annoyance of Netlings

(130) Noble, BSB, Asyendi's Bane, Hail of Doom Arrow

(126) 10 Glade Guard, Musician

(96) 8 Dryads

(96) 8 Dryads

(96) 8 Dryads

(520) 8 Treekin

(156) 6 Wildriders, Musician

(285) Treeman

(50) Eagle

(50) Eagle

You will be surprised at the effectiveness of that list with a little time in the saddle. 

Just keep in mind that in 8th units charge much further. In 7th there was more time to set up and eliminate chaff because infantry wasnt "all up in your business" on turn 2. Well, things have changed.

I know that you know how far M4+2D6 is but I still find myself amazed at how far infantry blocks are charging given how much 7th edition I played. March blocking isnt guaranteed either... stuff was slow in 7th plain and simple. 

... just a heads up for playing WE. 

OK, so I'm getting set to fight this:

Lvl 4 sorceress (Shadow) on peggy

BSB on foot with stubborn crown

3 units of Dark Riders

2 units of 12ish dark sharts

9 cold one knights

28 executioners (with BSB)

5 doomfire warlocks

hydra

3 bolt throwers

2 units of 5 shades

With this: 

(275) Spellweaver (Lore of Life), Level 4, Dispell
(350) Treeman Ancient, Annoyance of Netlings

(130) Noble, BSB, Asyendi's Bane, Hail of Doom Arrow

(96) 8 Dryads
(96) 8 Dryads
(96) 8 Dryads

(520) 8 Treekin
(174) 6 Wildriders, Musician, Standard

(285) Treeman
(50) Eagle
(50) Eagle

Plugging some quick numbers into the latest Swedish Comp document suggests It's going to be a rough battle for me (I'm at an 11, he'd be about a 3, for a difference of about 800 VPs). I'd definitely love to win the support war, but with so much enemy shooting, it'll be hard. I will try and give my archers cover with dryads, and definitely want to take out a couple shooting units a turn if possible. I feel like hanging back and letting him come to me will get me shot to hell. Should I be flooding the zone with threats, here? If I were playing my warriors, that'd be my strategy, but losing that many Wood Elves in a turn seems wasteful. Any suggestions?