All Khorne at 2k list noodle

PourSpelur

Was playing around with Battle scribe and made this 2k list that I really like the look of. Not hyper competitive by a long shot but seems like it could hold it's own for a fun game. 

LoW: Ann'grath

HQ: Daemon prince, wings, MoK

Daemon prince, wings, MoK

Daemon prince, wings, MoK

Troops: 

(By taking World Eaters berzerkers become troops, correct?)

Berzerkers x8, Chainaxe x8, Plasma pistol.

Cultists x13

Cultists x13

Rhino

Rhino

Rhino

Battle plan. All 3 Deamon prince and Ann'grath run forward to punch things. Zerks in Rhinos run forward to punch things. Cultists hang out and try to punch things.

Seem legit? Am I missing anything? Kinda wanted to make a list with a simple battle plan that I could follow.

• Like 3

Further breakdown questions.

Cultists, need em? Seem like cheap dudes to try and sneak onto objectives. Rifles or pistols? Gut says pistols because Khorne but autoguns give a bit more reach for objective campers.

Daemon Princes, sword? Claws? Axe? Zero idea how to equip them.

Ann'grath? Cool dude or should I shoot for a Khornate Knight and spread some points around? Mostly just aiming at a cool, giant centerpiece that can kill tough stuff.

Zerkers. Chainaxe the right choice? Plasma pistol worth it? Get fist for champs? 

Missing any cool combos?

• Like 1

Cultists: Yeah, they're still the best at camping an objective and, unless you're running World Eaters, they're necessary. If you are running WE, then just bring 'zerkers as the recent FAQ made them Troops again.

Princes: Claws or axe are the mathematically superior items. I personally prefer just double claws, but I also bring my armor busting elsewhere and leave the Prince to deal 3+-save-or-worse targets. 

Ann'grath: Not a fan of LoW or FW so I won't comment here.

'zerkers: Chainaxe is excellent, but remember that they can also throw away their pistol for it. Chainaxe+Chainsword is pretty sexy on 'zerkers. Plasma Pistols are also similarly great, especially if you're keeping them in range of anything that lets them reroll those ones. Too cheap to skip IMO. The champ can pretty much be armed however you want as most of his options are pretty solid. I personally like to throw in a Power Sword over the fist because the 'zerkers are best at taking down piles of guys rather than elite ones.

Cool combo: Take Alpha Legion as your Legion trait and infiltrate those 'zerkers into a first-turn charge. Devastating.

Acheron is a perfect fit!

Revised list, look better?

Acheron

Prince, wings, axe

Prince, wings, axe

Prince, wings, axe

Rest of the points repeating:

Berzerkers x8, champ with power sword, chainaxe/chainsword and 1 plasma pistol in Rhinos.

That the right amount of Zerkers at 8? It's the point where my fluff bunny seems to match up with min/max squad size.

No relics or special gear recommended? Isn't there something that let's you deploy cultists on any board edge?

Thinking World Eaters for trait. Makes troops easy as I can use Zerkers.

So cultists are cheap for filling detachments... zerkers as troops gives you teeth and obsec so now cone the organization and CP plans. I'd consider an exalted or two... reroll 1s to wound in combat. 

Relics are CP as long as warlord is heretic Astartes. As the collar is free I'd take that on a prince for some witch denial along with as many command points as possible again as a chaos heretic Astartes detachment you have access to a large number of options through stratagems. 2 CP to "recycle" cultists pick up a unit return to table full strength more than 9 away from enemy and within 6 of the board edge. The third fight takes planning and 3 CP so don't get caught in the hype on that. For relic weapons check them and equip the recommended champion to make use of the one you like, you get one relic free a second one costs 1 CP and tippy decide this at the table so you can vary the couple of relics while the champ still has a power weapon with out the relic. 

For detachments see if you can squeeze two battalions in (4 hq  and 6 troops) then add the lord of war in his own. The knight will disrupt access to chaos stratagems and legion perks in same detachment so split him off. There is some complicated mixing there, you keep keywords but lose some benefit if mixing questor traitors with it. 

Revised, think this is pretty close to where it should be. Opinions are always appreciated.

LoW Archeron

Battalion 1

HQ Chaos Lord with jump pack, power axe, plasma pistol

HQ Daemon prince, wings, axe collar of Burgermeister Meisterburger

Troop (7total) Berzerkers x5 Chainaxe/chainsword, Champ chainsword/power axe, Chainaxe/plasma pistol

Rhino

Another identical Zerkers squad

10 cultists

Battalion 2

HQ Daemon prince, wings, axe

HQ Daemon prince, wings, axe

Troops

Berzerkers (6 total)

Champ poweraxe/chainsword, Chainaxe/plasma pistol, Chainaxe/chainsword x4

Rhino

Another of the above

Cultists x10

Gives me 1 killer Knight, jumpy Lord, 3 winged princes, 4 Rhinos of Zerkers and 2 camping cultists.

11 drops, 6 command points.

Still have 6 points to spend, thinking about  2 power axe for lightning claws on 2 zerker champs?

Seem legit?

Zerkers started at squads of 8 but had to get trimmed so I could bring cultists and a Lord. Adding those gave me another battalion and made the Zerkers troops.

No preference for claw/axe, claw/sword or claw/claw on the Princes. Mostly went with axes because most everything else has axes too. Axes are cool.

Maybe power mauls on the zerker champs? Princes with dual claws are the way to go? I worry about cracking armor. Flyers are gonna suck too.