okay another rule question

VonVilkee

So,  I'm trying to nail down options in my 2k list and reserve placement has generated a question. 

I have tempestus scions  if I drop them in from high orbit do they count as moving? Is placement movement? I haven't seen something to this effect but I am trying to read the game designers notes... this will make the difference in choice of grenade launcher or hot shot volley gun. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WestRider said:

Yes, it does count as movement. I can't remember where, but it's in one of the FAQs. Probably the main rulebook one.

I still haven't found it... only found a question about on the field then redeployed counting as movement so far... gate of infinity etc.

@peter.cosgrove where is it defined little hands like grabbing things having a way harder time finding a chunk of time to look thoroughly

2 minutes ago, peter.cosgrove said:

Ok so. Are you trying to get a movement after setting up on the battlefield? Because the only units that can do that have it specified on the datasheet. So unless the datasheet specifies you can move the unit after setting it up anywhere on the battlefield then you can't move after setting up on the battlefield.

Nope I want to know if a heavy weapon suffers the neg one

I don't know. the S3 means -16%, S6 will get you +16%, the ap-1 is another +16%. D3 damage averages 2 damage. The heavy will get you -16%, AP-2 is +33%. 4 shots vs 1. 2 damage vs the ballistic.

I would say if you think you are going up against T4 infantry take the heavy 4 weapon. It won't kill any of them, but you might get 1 kill. If you are going up against a light vehicle then take the grenade launcher. It won't do anything either but you might do 2 damage.

• Thanks 1