40k ofcc...

VonVilkee

9 hours ago, JMGraham said:

I'm not certain what I'll be playing yet. If 40k, I'd likely bring my Eldar. If Ninth Age, maybe Chaos? If Infinity, my Nomads. If Age of Sigmar....  Just kidding.

You totally have a space here if desired... I'm thinking of taking up the mantle of captain once again. Pretty close to pulling the trigger especially with how late in August it is this year. Just need to wait till February 25 th ish to find out if time off is a possibility. 

• 1 month later...

okay so an update here. I'm jazzed to be a captain again this year. Put in the request for time off to attend Friday 4/13... plan is once I hear yay or nay to put together the team. So far looks like I have plenty of dependable interest,  in order of responses I have:

Myself!

Munkie

Bloody fangs 

Sugar less llama 

Yarbicus 

Possibly 40k but who knows...

Jm Graham

The order above reflects the order in which I would fill my roster as I'd be honored to have any of you as part of the team. Also if it matters to your attendance I'm looking to go as cheap as possible. Carpooling (heading there mid morning Friday <fingers crossed>, heading back Sunday after), and filling the room as much as possible.

Up date: time off approved I'll be heading a team! Don't worry about theme I'm not to worried about that pick what you got painted and let me know just so I can work challenges and know stuff for matching. It is never too early to get a list together and let me play you; nothing is better than experience against the list for best fit matching. 

Super excited again. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 2:21 PM, VonVilkee said:

Possibly 40k but who knows...

Jm Graham

I really appreciate the thought, but I'm likely not going to make it down again this year. I love the OFCC, but have been spending my "away from family time" doing more board-game related stuff. I'm going to KublaCon again next year and am considering a couple of other regional cons, as well. I really like 8th edition, but my heart's just not in the big mini games at this moment. Don't worry, I'll come back around, though! :) 

• Poop 1

1 hour ago, Yarbicus said:

How big are the teams? If I make it on the team I will bring either Imp Fists or Ilyanden. If not then it will be 9th Age.

4 is the size I believe. Munkie is down the other two will take a bit of confirmation but you are my go to as first alternate. You just beat out a literal straw man :tongue:

38 minutes ago, JMGraham said:

I really appreciate the thought, but I'm likely not going to make it down again this year. I love the OFCC, but have been spending my "away from family time" doing more board-game related stuff. I'm going to KublaCon again next year and am considering a couple of other regional cons, as well. I really like 8th edition, but my heart's just not in the big mini games at this moment. Don't worry, I'll come back around, though! :) 

Course Jim, kinda figured but wanted you on the list. I understand the balance all the more now that I need to do it as well. Not as much as you but I have an inkling... always outnumber your enemy... I don't know how you do it!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, VonVilkee said:

Course Jim, kinda figured but wanted you on the list. I understand the balance all the more now that I need to do it as well. Not as much as you but I have an inkling... always outnumber your enemy... I don't know how you do it!

Zone defense while they're young, then when they get older, put them to work to earn their keep!

• Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.