Winter Soldier

Brother Glacius

I'm really excited for this film.

When I first saw Captain America it was "good" to me but did not really stand out compared to Thor.

But, what I have found is Captain America gets better every time you watch it.

It is now definitely one of my go to movies to sit and be entertained.

I actually straight up hated Captain America after my first time watching it. Fortunately, I gave it another try after some people on tumblr pointed out a few things I'd missed, and after a few more rewatches, I really like it now. Really looking forward to Winter Soldier.

I always liked Captain America better than the Thor movie. Not that I don't like Thor, but Captain America's character development will always be more compelling than a god's character development. Really looking forward to how he comes to terms with the modern world (and the ass-kickery in the process).

I always liked Captain America better than the Thor movie. Not that I don't like Thor, but Captain America's character development will always be more compelling than a god's character development. Really looking forward to how he comes to terms with the modern world (and the ass-kickery in the process).

This reminds me of a spin-off premise someone mentioned that I'd really like to see: A sitcom with Thor, Steve, and Bruce sharing an apartment in New York. Very rare use of powers, just those three trying to get along and deal with 21st century New York without losing it, one way or another.

I feel the jokes on that sitcom could get pun-ishing bwahahaha

but then, the Punisher would have to show up :D

Nooooo! He's my absolute favorite comic book character and has no business anywhere near a sitcom. Unless it's to put a bullet in some scumbag studio exec.