Infinity Escalation League

Wiccus

Nobody has posted any pics of the mini they want to put up for best painted. Instead, if people can just PM me with your vote for best painted army you saw in the league then that will be great. I still haven't gotten many favorite opponent votes so if I don't have many by this Sunday I will make the final decisions and announce the winners next week.

15 minutes ago, Wiccus said:

Nobody has posted any pics of the mini they want to put up for best painted. Instead, if people can just PM me with your vote for best painted army you saw in the league then that will be great. I still haven't gotten many favorite opponent votes so if I don't have many by this Sunday I will make the final decisions and announce the winners next week.

Oh I should post a picture of Sun Tze today.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. My insane schedule has hindered any updates for too long. But now all the winners are decided. Sorry for the huge delay. 

Best general: Andy (stomping us noobs to a solid victory) Honorable mention of second and third place go to Jake and Kyle.

Best Painted: Jim

Favorite opponent: Cassiar

The random prize draw of some Warsenal camo and smoke tokens go to Kyle. 

I will be down this Tuesday for a few minutes to drop off the tokens, get store credit set up and I will bring by a box of older infinity minis that everyone gets to choose something out of. If you can't come down tomorrow then let me know a good time to pick up your prize and I can meet with you.

Thanks again for a great league! I hope to see everyone at the tournament at DT on the 25th!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.