New to Infinity in Portland

DustGod

The best places to play are Portland Game Store on Monday @ 7 Pm, Glimpses of Wonder and Warfare in Sherwood on Thursdays at 7 Pm and Ordo @ 717 SE Main Street on Sundays at 3 PM. 

@thediceabide is a local warcor

@George is great at teaching games.

@Exile can run you through games at Mythic Games

@WiseKensai is a great contact as well. 

@Jay and I do teaching games at Ordo. This Fall, I will be running a boot camp and a escalation league.

Wow thanks for the fast reply I guess I'm going to have to make some stops down there and introduce myself once I get these models painted... 

I've been a fan for years and I played a couple of really small games like six seven years ago but now that the new models are really really high quality and well-designed I'm all in because I love the Backstory and Design.... 

I'm one of those guys that has a bunch of old models in boxes and never got around to playing... 

Thanks Raindog

• Like 1

Hey, @DustGod, got your email via infinitythepdx, but I figured I'd answer here. Welcome to the community!  @Raindog has basically covered all the game nights, but I'll add one. @Zagdag plays sometimes on Thursdays at Red Castle too, and I can make the trek from time to time if you need an opponent.

Some of us hang out here, in the Infinity facebook chat, in GroupMe, or in one of the many text groups (there are many). We're all pretty reachable. Here's some social media links: https://www.infinitythepdx.com/social/

Stop by one of the game nights and let us know you're comin' so we know to keep ourselves free for a game or something. We run the Infinity RPG every so often on Thursdays at Glimpses, so giving us a heads up will be good to avoid colliding with those instances (you're welcome to join the RPG of course). 

Here are some battle reports for JSA and Haqq to get you eased into things:

Infinity has a pretty steep learning curve, and JSA and Haqq have steeper ones that some other factions, in my opinion. Nothing wrong with that, I play Haqq and am building JSA myself, just wanted to let you know what you're getting yourself into. Looking forward to meeting you and your brother in person! @Raindog has beat my face in the last few times we've played with his Haqq, so you can direct all Haqq-related questions to him!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I feel like I'm in good company already...

I was just looking at Infinity RPG wondering what the actual limits of character creation are and how fun it would be to play some really wretched character from Infinity.

I figured Hassassin Bahram would be a nice -Not Point n Click- army So many Toolbox units, plus that 20pts of Mutts... anyway thank you for making me feel welcome hopefully I'll get a game in with you guys soon 

Friday is hobby night this weekend,  warming up the fine grit and Airbrush... yaay I'm gaming again 😎🤓

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1