Black Legion Sorcerer

WestRider

6 minutes ago, WestRider said:

NYOpendayReveals-Jan5-ChaosReveal16jvfah

Basically no information about him. Possibly an implication of being a Special Character rather than a generic Sorcerer, but you just know he's going to get used as the basis for plenty of Conversions if that's the case. Sooooo much better than Haarkon.

O. O 

Wow. That's a sweet model

Could be generic too. I don't think GW currently has a plastic power armor sorcerer for CSM. Thousand Sons have one, we've got a terminator version, and the daemon prince can be a psyker, but I don't think we have an HQ version.

4 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Could be generic too. I don't think GW currently has a plastic power armor sorcerer for CSM. Thousand Sons have one, we've got a terminator version, and the daemon prince can be a psyker, but I don't think we have an HQ version.

Yeah, the only generic Power Armour CSM Sorcerer Model at the moment is in FineCast, and, honestly, not a very impressive sculpt. Like I said, even if this guy is a Special Character, he's definitely getting used as the basis of conversions for a ton of generic Sorcerers.

26 minutes ago, WestRider said:

That's looking a lot like the Talon of Horus to me. Even more hope for an updated Abaddon sculpt on the way.

Nice catch! At first I thought it might be a Hellbrute, but looking at it closer you can definitely see a stormbolter combi-bolter.