Looking For An OFCC Team

Sorry, gang. I should have gotten back with you sooner, but I was out all last week. 

Looks like we have an awesome team coming together. Kremmet, what are you planning on bringing?

Devo:             Empire

Rudra34:       Beastmen

Nephren-Ka:  Ogres

Kremmet:       ?

Is anyone volunteering to captain this venture? I'd be willing to step up if no one is eager for the job.

Alright, I sent out a PM to everybody...kinda.

Kremmet, it wont let me send you messages for whatever reason.  If there is any way that I can contact you then let me know.  Otherwise, I'm just posting the message here (not like it's a secret or anything).

--

Hello, everyone!  

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone for coming together to form a team.  OFCC is a blast every year, so we will have to do our part to make sure it stays that way.   Looks like right now this is our team layout:

Devo: Empire

Nephren-Ka: Ogres

Kremmet: Daemons, Wood Elves, or Dark Elves

Rudra34: Beastmen

No redundancy is good, it means we wont have to fight over who gets to bring which army.  Everyone be sure to get your lists in order, and keep on top of any painting/modeling that you need to get done by the time OFCC rolls around.  Personally I have a lot of work to do, so I'm keeping on top of it and getting a little done each day.  If you need help getting things done on time, just ask.

We also need to settle on a team name, so if anyone has some ideas, speak now so that we can get it figured out.  I will order us team name tags once we settle on a name, and if there is any interest we can get shirts or something.  

I think that's it for now.  Thanks again to everyone for signing on, now lets get set to kick some ass!

-Evan

--

My first thought was Team Better than Average. HZ's suggestion made me think of Team Second String, which lead to Second String Theory.

On the army front: This is not a new position for me, but less than half my army is assembled and absolutely nothing is painted. I've got some work ahead of me!

• Like 1

My first thought was Team Better than Average. HZ's suggestion made me think of Team Second String, which lead to Second String Theory.

On the army front: This is not a new position for me, but less than half my army is assembled and absolutely nothing is painted. I've got some work ahead of me!

Don't worry.  I only have 16 Longbeards and 10 Irondrakes assembled for my dwarf army.

I don't know why you can't send me PM's, but my email is my forum name @gmail.com.  Feel free to email me there for anything.

On the modeling front, I have pieces of all three of those armies painted and ready so it'll depend on what y'all think is a "nicer" list.  I'm leaning pretty heavily towards demons if only to provide impetus to finish the army.  I've had em since before the Storm of Chaos release for demons so it's probably about time....

• 2 weeks later...

Eep!  Sorry that I missed this for so long.  Things have been hectic and I missed the forum being moved.  I'm kind of keep on team above average, or something along those lines.  For now let's say that's it, just so that we can get signed up and purchase tickets.  Sorry for being a bit behind!