Looking For An OFCC Team

Hey everybody.  I was planning on rolling with one of the Black Sheep teams this year, but a few of their guys had to pull out and I'm stranded at the moment.

If anyone needs a 4th, give me a heads up.  I a completed Skaven Army, and am working on painting my 2800 points of beastmen.  If either of those spots will fit, then let me know!

• Like 1

As payments become necessary finalizing teams becomes important. I think you will find a team. Hell, there is always people needing players because someone decides to have a kid or something equally ridiculous and has to drop.

That's true.  At least having this thread open keeps me relevant as a substitute.

As payments become necessary finalizing teams becomes important. I think you will find a team. Hell, there is always people needing players because someone decides to have a kid or something equally ridiculous and has to drop.

Or getting their vacation request reversed after being previously approved. IUYHI)YU_(U_)(*()&*((*$

I just might take you up on that offer, my father will be giving me the dates for our family reunion (slated for September) this weekend. I'll know by sunday if I'll be available to play at the OFCC or discussing the merits of john deere tractors with my simple kinfolk in North Dakota. Last time I visited I felt like kevin bacon in footloose, albeit taller and more gangly.

• Like 1

Looks like we are down a player this year. You can join one of our teams if you don't mind players who play for fun and could care less about winning. Well other than John that is!

Thanks for the invite. I was throwing my hat in to help devo and rudra throw together a team, and one of those two gents should probably get first dibs. 

So I wouldn't mind joining in on a team for OFCC this year.  Always meant to go in the past, but I was a little...rowdier in my youth.  Eighth edition is pretty much the perfect game for chill games and even chillier beer!

That it is.  If you're looking for a team, then you could be our fourth.   

What do you guys think?   Team Devo, Nephen-Ka, Kremmet, and Rudra34?